Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Firsts

It begins, just me (Natanel) and the two boys are alone for the first time for two nights. Well, alone as one can be in a community. You learn so much about yourself and each other when there is no one else to fall back on, and maybe I can sympathize with Eliza a little bit too. If you were wondering where Eliza is at, she has made the trek, a "first" also, to Barcelona, Spain. She is meeting up with Israel and Carolina to see the town. How fun! Zion had a first also, riding a bicycle by himself. I think I was more nervous about it then he was. Noah must not be left out, he had his first taste of beer.

YouTube Video


2 comments:

Hahnna said...

So fun! I am so thankful for the internet and the ability to gain glimpses into your adventures. Don't have too many "firsts" while you're away. Save some for Seattle. :) I continue to pray for all of you, and I can't wait to see you in a few short weeks!

Kathe said...

It has been so fun to follow you on your trip. What a lifetime experience. And there is no doubt that Aunt Hahnna is missing you all.