Monday, April 25, 2011

A glimpse





Exploring the old city of Geneva.


Where's my handsome husband?





The cathedral.


L'Abri! And the home behind us is where my parents were welcomed to stay by the Schaeffers.


Chalet Bellevue.





The Slobodkins know why I took this photo. Abba, maybe you can post the original?


The very place my mom was "brainwashed" , as her parents thought.


The chapel and the magnificence (and my guys).


Pooped.


Ready for Pesach Seder.


Blood. Frogs....you may lick your fingers.


Natanel reading the maggid.


The main dish, our passover lamb. :)

3 comments:

Rita / Emma / Bubbe said...

WOW! Those pictures from L'Abri were very powerful and emotional.
I can't believe that you were all in the place where our lives were touched by the power and love of God in such an amazing, life altering way. The photo of Zion sitting where Dr. Schaeffer taught and lectured from was awesome.
I love the Passover seder photos as well. I am proud of you, Natanel, for leading the "magid" portion of the seder. I wish that I could have heard Zion ask one of the four questions. I'll have to wait until next year.

Elisha Marie said...

Leezzee- those video's so cute. I noticed in most Zion was asking for a ball....hahah I miss him. So do the boys on a very real level. At least once a week as we prepare for the day they will ask for him...As I look at the swiss country side I am both jealous(duh!) and so happy that you are there !!
love you !

Amanda said...

Eliza! You look great! When is the newest Latimer joining the family?!

It looks like you and the family are having a wonderful time. What an adventure!