Saturday, January 19, 2008

Spitting and Jumping

This is one of the many new experiments from our son, it is amazing how much joy can be found in the simple things of life. This is him blowing raspberries. -Natanel

I was always against these jumping devices. I have heard that they prematurely develop parts of baby's legs and you shouldn't help a baby to skip steps in their development, and so on...but my sister borrowed this thing from one of her friends and she and my mom insisted Zion try it (G-ma, Natanel's mom, also highly recommended Zion try it because he a jumping machine when anyone holds him). So without further ado, here is Zion, about 45 seconds after waking up from a nap, sent straight into this contraption which he had never before attempted. Now press play to see the wonderful madness of my energetic jumping bean baby.

For the record, Hahnna is simply holding the seat thing to keep Zion from smashing into the wall, she is not assisting the jump at all.

4 comments:

israel said...

Cool. You figured out how to post videos...

Hahnna said...

That son of yours is incredibly focused in all that he does - even spitting saliva!

Unknown said...

Oh you precious girl! Tom P sent me your blog site and I LOVED seeing and hearing of your joy! Check out my blog through our website www.sunshineafterrain.org. And also thank you for turning me on to Vusi - he is my new TOP favorite!

Abba-Sabba said...

That's my favorite grandson! He can do anything! He is so talented! What a guy!

Zeidie / Saba