Thursday, January 17, 2008

what have I done!?


I know what you're thinking, "I cannot believe Eliza, of all people, has succumbed to the internet's schemes and ploys?"
But, alas, I have decided that I cannot resist technology for the rest of my life. If I'm stubborn now, pretty soon I'll be so lost and out of touch from the vast majority of the world, so I decided to join the masses and create one of these fancy things. I think it's called a blog. Besides, it's free.
And just to make things clear, this will be a place where a great deal of subject matter will pertain to my baby. He's just too cute not to share with the world.
Now, I'm not one of the greatest minds of all times (that would be my amazing husband), nor am I the best mom (you know, the ones who scrapbook ever detail of their child's first year), but I am a girl who wants to keep in touch with her friends and family-- maybe offering up a word of wisdom here or there-- and this seems like a pretty great way to do so these days. So, after much ado and much persuasion from many people...I now have a blog.

No comments: